November 2017 | 13th User Forum Mobile Solutions
The share of mobile solutions in maintenance is growing with increasing importance of the industrial digitization.
The advancing process digitization opens up for a vast array of new possibilities, especially in relation to mobile solutions employed by enterprises focusing on service and maintenance operations.
Learn more about the subject on the
13th User Forum “Mobile Solutions in maintenance and service” taking place on 21 and 22 November 2017 at the Palace Hotel Berlin.
The topics of the forum at a glance
- Digitization and networking as a driver of change in maintenance
- Hazard identification and security concepts related to the safe handling of mobile equipment
- Selection of a suitable platform strategy and SAP integration
- Application Scenarios of Data Glasses in Modern Maintenance – Live Demo
- Predictive Maintenance – optimized maintenance through intelligent data analysis
- Legally secure documentation of maintenance tours and inspections
Martin Klöcking, Head of Service at our customer Enertrag Service GmbH, gives a talk on the topic of mobile documentation and verification with complete integration in field force planning and ERP.
Interested visitors will be able to find out about the Condat solutions for mobile workforce management and knowledge management used in the project at our stand in the exhibition area.
A personal consultation appointment can also be arranged in advance via our contact form.