October 2016 | Condat attends #DKT16
The use of semantic information technologies has been researched and discussed for more than a decade. For some years, the use of networked data has been strongly on the up.
At # DKT16, Dr. Georg Rehm, German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence, Jens Gerth, 3pc GmbH New Communication, Dr. Joachim Quantz, ART + COM Studios, Sacha Weinberg, Condat AG and David Wabnitz, kreuzwerker GmbH provide insights into their research and development work within the framework of the R&D project “Digital Curating Technologies” sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research.
In addition, the preliminary program is enriched by lectures by Clemens Neudecker, Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin – Preußischer Kulturbesitz; Prof Adrian Paschke from Freie Universität Berlin; Uwe Küssner EsPresto AG.
The program deals with the following topics:
- Cultural Archives: Semantic Story Telling or the editorial workflow of the future
- User interfaces for curating exhibitions: User-centered application scenarios and experimental tools / visualizations
- Semantic procedures and cross-media recommendations in the TV / media sector: new tasks and concrete solutions
- Generic curating technologies for specific applications: background, examples, prototypes
- Case Study ‘Journalism’: Digital Curating Technologies in Practice
- Corporate Smart Content in a Corporate Semantic Web
- Digital curative technologies in libraries: activities and requirements using the example of the Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin – Preußischer Kulturbesitz
- Wiki systems and company-internal digital curation
Among the speakers is Sacha Weinberg, software architect at Condat with the topic “Semantic Processes and cross-media recommendations in the TV / media sector: new tasks and concrete solutions”.